Friday, January 30, 2009

No more clicking and getting distracted then going and hardly anything left!

Yippee!

The broadcasts are back and ...cooler... than before... I can't say better but at least you can do basic words... TSJ have more pics etc.

BUT SD recognises if you have put in sale,it auto redirects to the sale page!

No more clicking and getting distracted then going and hardly anything left!

Yeah!




Sorry if it is bad quality and yes,as you can see I HAVE commented in this guestbook.I had made a previous UN-this video related comment and then I made a different video and it didn't work out so I was still @ her place :-)

1 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Oh the Nuisance said...

It takes forever to write a broadcast... In my opnion. Do you think so?
I must say it does look cool.