Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey Rina!You are post 150 on Life On Stardoll!+its bouncing EVERYWHERE LOL ;]

Yeah! This is the 152ND post meaning my post about poor RinaMuffins was 150th post!


Hey Rina!You are post 150 on Life On Stardoll!

[That's in case you aren't looking RinaMuffins,I know your ditsy LOL]

Anyway,I just want to say,can you access the new model doll,cause it just brings me to the dolls and games page.And I finally have ads now.I have never had an ad before on stardoll,prob cause I'm from Ireland and they don't have a very big market with ONLY 4.5 MILLION in Ireland!Yes,you heard me right!

Its really annoying,now I know how you feel,its bouncing EVERYWHERE LOL ;]

1 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Rinna. said...

Gahahah. :] Ads never show up when I go on SD. I wonder why :P