Monday, December 1, 2008

Joy to the world!

Joy to the world I <3 Christmas.

Or my other version of it:

Joy to the world the teachers dead,
we barbecued her head,
what happened to her body,
we flushed it down the potty,
and round and round it goes,
and round and round it goes,
and round and round and round it goes!

But I couldn't let myself get down even if I'm at the library computer,and cause it has no flash I couldn't see anything including the Holiday calender,so I like a good girl to stardoll downloaded flash and installed it then of course it said "YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADMINISTRATOR TO INSTALL A PROGRAM,"and I sighed.

Anyways,Lettie said that if you already have the baubles you cant get them again...

Mah...Mah...

Anyways I'm just ♥ scribonia236 and vampire_ who write for my new blog called Dancing with the stars!

They are sooo nice!

I really want some followers PLEASE for it,and also join my club Lifeonsd PLEASE!

We have fortnightly comps and ones on the blog too if we get 100 members,then 200 and so on and so forth!
Well worth joining!

You either get :
a feature post about you
a guest post
or a punk squirriel!

Not bad eh?

2 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

I laughed so much when I read the poem!
:D

Anonymous said...

same here too!