Saturday, February 7, 2009

Course,she turns the dial. ^ crackle fuzz crackle ^ Ah I say.NOOOOOO

My very boring day in my very boring life...

8.30

I wake up but fall asleep again after a tiring night.

9.30

Rudely awoken by my sister ( littlemisssis ) and yell at her then tell her to turn on my radio.She does so but of course its really loud.Tell her to turn it down,she tries...
You see my radio has a massive wheel but that's the tuning,the volume is little buttons.Course,she turns the dial. ^ crackle fuzz crackle ^ Ah I say.NOOOOOO.She gets it back and turns it down.
By then I am fully awake so I hop out and go to the sitting room.I decide to have Breaker.Mum makes pancakes but I have Crunchy Nut.With milk FYI.

10.30
I shower and get dressed in my karate suit.Then I paint my toenails to give my karate master something to tease me about.
Put on antinail biting stuff and dance like a maniac to the radio.

11.30
I have crisps,salted and an big glass of orange juice.Such a big glass that I waste the whole carton and its fair trade,aka expensive.

1.00

Niamh my little friend arrives to go to karate with us.Aah.
We head off after the moms talk and stuff.

2.00
Karate.My arms are really sore,all we did was backfist,backfist,backfist.
Here


is a very old,very bad photo of a backfist.

3.00

Its over now and Niamh goes away cause her mum picked her up because they were going visiting.

4.00

Read Breaking Dawn again and finally discover how imprinting works,I was very confused.

5.00
Go online to SD blogger and try some more HTML the death of my life....
Try loads of really cute blogger skins that are gorge but have the text in the wrong place.

6.00-6.??

Doing this post and finding old photos and doing my backfists.
Wow I'm really a multi-tasker!





0 Life Girls Have Said Something: