Saturday, January 10, 2009

Competion!

The time has come around once more...

What am I talking about?

Of course,making a new club,a fresh start.

I need ideas!

The one with the best idea will get to be manager and I will buy something of them for 3 or if nonsuperstar,shall get a 3 dollar gift.

Simple,yes,no?

Tell me in the comments box,and if I don't get more than 3 GOOD suggestions,the comp is canceled!

You can have 20 ideas,but none are good,and I want 20 ideas,all good!

Well at least 5.

Let me have 10 entrees!!!




^.^lipgloss♥xxx

4 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Lettie97 said...

How about a StarSchool club? LOL
It would ve awesome!
You could have people to be teachers and students and you could be the headteacher :)

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

Awsome Lettie!!!

Deffo going in the "Good" list!

Anonymous said...

your blog sucks and is ugly. wannabe!

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

Whatever,Sarah ( Too afraid to show your SD name eh?)

Lots Of Love Wannabee.