Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stardoll Have Offically ' Lost Zee Plot,Non? '


The Picture Says It All.

{ Hey,Whats A Chitterling? }

For Those Of Who,Like Me Have A Feeling For Ethnic-Ness Today,

Stardoll ont officiellement perdu la parcelle de terrain.

5 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Rinna. said...

That is officialy the stupidest thing we'll see this year, mark my words =] Eh oui, mais apprement ils ont perdu la prcelle de terrain bien avant ca...on a connu du pire, tout de meme! [Gawd, it's hard to write French without the accents =/]

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

Yup,that bit of French is meant to say Stardoll has offically lost the plot.
Instead it says Stardoll Has offically lost the piece of ground.Guess a plot IS a piece of ground and people just use it for other things.

x

Rinna. said...

=] I guess =]

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Hey, SilverBear.
Can i use this pic on my blog? I'll give you creditttt.

Maria said...

Really. I VOTED in that poll. I chose Grapenuts. (Well, men have those, don't they?)