Sunday, January 25, 2009

People are dying in war conflicts and over stupid arguments every day. And you're arguing about a fricking blog post?

Poor Rina,her first ever post and she has to give out ;[

This is from the blog Stardoll.With lipstick On.




" You're being as immature as it gets. How can you argue over who copied whose blog post? That is just... Wow. People are dying in war conflicts and over stupid arguments every day. And you're arguing about a fricking blog post? Puh-lease. I'm not taking sides here; I'm just saying that there are more important things in life than blogging.
So.
Stop these stupid fights over n-o-t-h-i-n-g.
Please?

I know you're all going to shun me for it, but I needed to just tell what I thought about it. Ok?
[The RinaMuffins; annoyed, banner-less and posting here for the first time.] "




I 100% agree.This is what I commented.

" I know!Did you see what Bree said to Zoe,I mean loads of people feel insucure abpout themselves and pretend to be something they are not...Zoe pretended to be 15,but was 11 and she had the courage to come out and Bree leaves just cause of it.Her blogs standered has REALLY fallen,hardly anyone comments on her posts and she going around calling people b*tches...Im not following her blog any more just cause she has just started b*tching about every single thing that happens...I do wish she could keep her personal problems to herself or start up her own blog to express herself,like I did.

That's my side of it.Im really sorry about it too,as Brees blog used to be really good,it has really fallen :-( "

2 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Rinna. said...

Oh my :] I can't believe no one shunned me yet :] Thank you =] It's nice to know someone knows that there are more important things out there and realises how immature everyone is being :] Thanks for featuring my post ;]

Missy 1st Year Child...=ChildOfWonder to evenbothersurviving! said...

You are very much welcome :]