Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ashley's Wanted Artical

Dear Ashley,I am sorry I posted it here,but it would not fit into one message.Anyways you can copy and paste it,so Id say youll be OK.



Hi I’m silverbear, and today I am going to be writing about the January Hotbuys.

I’m not going to do your average review, or where they come from, because that is just kind Of boring, and people have different opinions too.
So if I like one thing, some else might hate it. That’s why I’m not doing a review.


Kaboosch?


Instead, I am going to, simply put, rant and rave about them.

Shall we take the overall-ness first?

The quality is great!

That is the first thing you, well I anyways, noticed about them.

The second thing would be it’s a purple theme.

The third thing is that the earrings happen to be BLUE.( A shade similar to purple, and is more popular with boys.) Moving on...

Now we have gotten to the focus of THE EARRING'S. (Wach wach wachhhn...)

They are, basically, big golden shaded hoops, with not one, but TWO blue stone set into them, which my sources tell me they are, in fact, sapphires.

They also have little diamonds set around then base and around the sapphires.

Next on my list of raves is the buuuutiful blazer.

Shaded the buuuutiful shade of hot pink and zigzagged lightly with purple and black, it would be a great touch to a crisp white shirt.

It is neatly shaped, nothing fancy, but still something every stardoll needs in her wardrobe, provided it is non-superstar and all that jazz.

The hotbuys skirt is under scrutinise now.

At my first glance, I thought it was a handbag.
It so happened that at the second glance it STILL happened to look like a bag.
In fact, it only was when I moved by mouse cursor over said item that it came to me that it was, indeed a SKIRT...
It so happens to still look like a bag to me even though my mind was set at rest to what it was.
The shape is indeed rather unusual but the more I gaze at it, the more I like it.
The bow adds a cute touch and the itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny whiteish polka dot skirt-iny are cuuu-te.

( cue music, five, six, seven, eight, She wore an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot-
bikini)

I luuurve that song...xD.

Let us move on lovies to the dress.

Slim fitting and lovely shades of purple combined together make for a puuurfect
vestito. (For those who are not influenced in foreign lanuges, that is Italian for dress.)It could go well with the right items, but none spring to mind currently...

The tights are already released under Evil Panda and absolute adorabile (Another Italian word, excuse me if you hold some sort of grudge against Italians.)
Purple metallic-ness gleams upon them and they look absolutely fabulous on my medoll. Maybe not some much on yours, but mine anyway.

Moving to our next item, the shoes.
Not such a big fan of them myself, but I still am going to rave and rant about them.
The straps are delicate and the heels are high. Lip gloss and High Heels are all a girl needs. These shoes are the perfect example of heels in said poem.

The pink tee is the next ranting item.
If this shirt is to be the average price for a shirt, 4-5 stardollars, then you are getting a bargain. The real price on Net-A-PORTER was £661, $961 or EURO 694.
Its deffo kind of plain but the pink is exquisite!

The earmuffs, oh the earmuffs...they are just...

Fab! Before the Nordic winter collection came out, we had practically NO earmuffs, now we shall have two when these are released, but these are much nicer! Candy pastel colours are kinda just a bitsy twitsy bit more than cute!!! Perfect addition to your online wardrobe, I say!

Now the next item is THE item I have to get!
The big purple down jacket, I wouldn’t mind it in real life either!!!
It looks warm and comfy, so your medoll can go out to clubs in style!

And last but not least, the actual bag!
with shades of lilac, pink-ish purple and black, not forgetting the gold, it is the piece for that ball new years parties or the formal 's .Go in fabulous fashionable looks!


Well, I guess I have said enough about these wonderful pieces, namely the January Hotbuys.

Go in style and spread the word of the fabulous fashionable Hotbuys.


Xxx

0 Life Girls Have Said Something: