Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Renovation time.

I have renovated the blog!

Looks cheery for the new year right?

So,I feel that the blog hasn't been visited much...

I know its partly my fault for not posting,but I HAVE a life too.

But if I get 2 more followers by the 20Th of Jan 09!!!

I will post TWICE a day.
And I'm in 6Th now so Ill be busy!!!


Right now its 23.41 and I cant wait for the 00.00 1st Jan 2009.

So now I'm going to post about my little Gold Dress.


Do you know what I'm talking about?

Yes,the DKNY Lurex Dress.

Not the nicest,but Mario ( dodence_bt ) actually made that himself,as a copy of a DKNY dress!

Stardoll must be reading blogs!!!


I know everyone loves writing for blogs,and I want to have as many writers as poss-on my other blog!

Dancing With Stardoll

Wants as many writers as possible!!!


xxx
And Happy New Year!

More tommorrow!!!

0 Life Girls Have Said Something: