Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The piece of sh!t they call Elle.

So the festive season is on on stardoll.

They have released the Christmas clothes,and have a "party season"heap of junk they call Elle clothes.

Elle,honey,get some sense.Who on earth,and real earth not just stardoll,would wear them?Of course the usual suspects have bought them,Elites,Bloggers,Rich Wannabees,the lot,thinking they can sell them on.
As ONE person said,

They are cute and cheap too.Is stardoll saying sorry for LE and Philosophy?


Me,says no!
They are not cheap,I mean come on,11$ for a metallic (let me stop my ranting for a 'mo here and say something.Metallic is OUT!You heard me,OUT!)
piece of sh!t.

Speaking of Philosophy,let me show you something.


Menswear with a feminine Philosophy.

Im staggered,boomed out!


x

0 Life Girls Have Said Something: