Monday, November 17, 2008

Spolier if you cant be bothered to enter the link.


silverbear

My makeshift banner-Nice Not?












This is the new dress thats coming...

Purple,frilly,kinda not very nice,looks like a giftdress to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher Now children,its time for SD maths.
If you have purple,frills,and not nicessness what do you get?

purple+frills+not niceness=

Pupil no.1 Miss Miss I know!
Pupil no.3 Me Me

(all wave hands in the air.)
Teacher Alica,do you know?
Pupil no.1 Yes Miss,its a volie dress!
Teacher: Close,anyone else that was nearly right well done!Remeber its a volie dress.
Pupil no.2 aka NerdyFlerdy Its a volie GIFT ress Miss.
Teacher yes,right.
Pupil no.2 Nyack hahha I got it right!

1 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Lettie97 said...

Gorgeous Dress!
I hope it's not a gift dress - if it is I wont get it...