Monday, November 3, 2008

Review!

From:yasas10
Sent: 2008-10-19 21:42
I love various blogs, especially Stardoll Juice, Stardoll Chronicles, Stardoll Trendsetters, Stuck on SD and Stardoll According To Rhiann.

Because they're updated daily and sometimes write in a funny way. :]

I don't really think anybody needs these changes. If a blog only has 1 writer, the writer must think that it would be best with 1 writer only.

I don't like to ''advertise'' people, but I am sure that there are many to-be bloggers out there who are shy to show their talent. Don't be!


That is a review I sent to Yasmine,and one to Laura,here is Laura's.

Me:Whats your favorite blog?
Little_willow: That's so tough, because a lot of my best friends own blogs and I don't want to offend anyone. I love SD With Lipstick On, Surfing Stardoll with Yas, Stardoll Exposed, Perez Hilton of SD, and of course Life On Stardoll :) I think I'd have to give special mention to Stardoll According to Rhiann, though.

Me:Whys that?
LW: Well, it was her blog that gave me the idea of starting my own. She has such a great writing style and she's a really nice person too, which helps!

Me:What blog do you think needs another writer?
LW: That's not my decision - I think it's the quality of the writers, not the quantity.

Me:I wont ask which blog i your least favorite,but if you have a least,why would that be?(don't say the name)
LW: Bad spelling and grammar annoys me. It sounds weird but it's true! Also, I don't like blogs which are constantly b*tchy. A rant every now and then is OK, but it's not much fun reading all about some one's personal problems on Stardoll.
(I honestly can't think of any names!)

Me:Who do you think should go into blogging on stardoll?
LW: That's tough! I think I'd be interested to read a blog if fakeshake3 was writing for it. I'd like to get to know her better (in a non-creepy way).

Me:Thanks Bye!
LW: Thank you - it was fun doing this and it'll be interesting to compare my answers with other peoples :)


Wow!Fakeshake3 has started blogging!Paperdoll life has recruited her!Puppaco and her are BFFS!(Did I spell that right!)

0 Life Girls Have Said Something: