Friday, November 21, 2008

Please,youll get something...FREE!

I have two spaces free in my new blog-its gonna be called

Dancing with the stars-Silverbear,(name here)&(name here)



So comment here,I have this form so fill it in please.Id prefer if you have an established account.
EG.Friends,Album,Starblog,+200 starpoints ETC.Also if you already are on blogger,thats good cause you dont need to join.If I select you,give me your email that you signed up to blogger with.

Stardoll name:
Already write:
Age:
Country:
Posts youll be able to do:Per Day:
Fast internet:
You will have access to the internet every day.


Ok fill in that form and comment post it here,if you want.


x

2 Life Girls Have Said Something:

Scribonia326 said...

Stardoll name: scribonia326
Already write: The Stardoll Juice (thestardolljuice.blospot.com) and Hot and Not of Stardoll (stardollhotandnot.blogspot.com)
Age: 14
Country: USA
Posts youll be able to do Per Day: one or two, whenever something comes up
Fast internet: Yes.
You will have access to the internet every day: Yep, and I'm good with blogger.

Anonymous said...

Stardoll name: vampire_
Already write: nowhere!?
Age: 14
Country: Lithuania
Posts youll be able to do:Per Day: 1- A LOT! :D
Fast internet: yep.

I have acces to the internet every day.

PLEASE i wanna write for someone ;DD